Friday, January 28, 2005

bleh

Feeling bleh about writing. Nine rejections and counting for my book proposal; my agent thinks I should get an expert co-author, but of course I'm resisting because it would change the whole point of the book, which is very personal and against the grain.

Bleh, bleh. I'm not changing a damn thing! So there.

In other news...I fixed my computer. The hard drive died a couple of months ago and I figured I'd need a new drive and someone to install it, and was waiting around for some money to appear to get it done. Tick, tock, no money. So I reformatted the hard drive, worked around various problems like not having the Windows product key, learned about stuff like having the right chipset drivers installed, and generally kicked this crappy computer's butt until it did what I told it.

Yesterday I tried speaking with a Minnesota accent, since we've been having Minnesota weather lately. I don't think it went very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home