Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Where are the conspiracy theories about Sharon's stroke?

I just Googled (blogsearch) "sharon stroke conspiracy" and came up with nothing interesting.

When he had that mild stroke last week, I had a fleeting thought that it had something to do with Sharon's decision to leave the Likud party a month earlier. Then I thought, no way, if this was an assassination they would have done it right. Quick, natural, and permanent. It's not like the Israeli right wing to screw up an assassination. Today, however, with the news of his "massive" stroke and cerebral hemorrhaging, I'm wondering if there indeed is a connection. With Sharon leading a third party, Likud is in big trouble; without Sharon, the third party movement goes nowhere. There are a lot of powerful interests with the means and the opportunity to do this.

This is all speculation, but when I see dots I just want to connect them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home