Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Speaking of Dora...

You wouldn't believe the endless stream of three-year old girls and their hurried parents and assorted siblings pouring in and out of the Opera House in Boston this weekend. I would have to say that Dora's Pirate Adventure is a big hit.

Fortunately we were only observers, having dropped the kids at my parents' for the weekend. We stayed at a fancy Boston hotel without any kids--just me, my wife, and Bambi.

(Who is Bambi? No, she's not a hooker. No need for that with hotel pay-per-view. Bambi is our greyhound, an ex-racer enjoying a second career as a couch potato.)

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger SJ said...

Ah, anything mentioning pre-school shows, and my ears perk up like an addict. We tried taking a then 2 year old to a Blues Clues live show, but it only resulted in her crying and crawling under seats and us wasting about sixty damn dollars. We do, however, love videos and DVDs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home